ENGR 131: Lab Assignment and Problem Set Submission
For this course, we will be using Blackboard to submit completed Lab Assignments and Problem Sets
More specifically, you will
Each of these is explained in more detail below.
- Complete your work in files named as required, placed in
a directory named as required
- "Zip" your problem set folder/directory, which creates a single
- Upload your zipped file to Blackboard by picking the Assignment and, using "Attach File"
Note on Due Date/Time
- Problem Sets are due in the Blackboard on the same date
and time for all students (before lecture, i.e., by 10:30am).
Recall, that it is course policy
that no late homeworks will be accepted.
Required Names for Files and Folders/Directories
- Place all your work in a folder/directory named using the
convention of PS followed by the problem set number,
followed by your last name
(dropping any hyphens or apostrophes),
followed by your first initial.
[Pattern for PS1]
PS2BranickyM [PS2 for Michael Branicky]
[PS8 for Scarlett O'Hara]
PS11AbdulJabbarK [PS11 for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar]
- Name each program as indicated in your problem set.
Store answers to other questions
as plain (ASCII) text, named with the following convention:
pr1.txt [for a textual answer to
Problem X.1 on PS#X]
pr3out.txt [for program output as in Problem 1.3 on PS#1]
- All Java programs themselves should follow conventions for formatting
and naming variables/classes. They should include proper comments.
Read Section 2.14 of Liang for complete details before you start programming.
The idea is to zip your problem set folder,
producing a single .zip file, which can then
be uploaded to Blackboard.
MAC OS X
General Blackboard Help (e.g., how to Log In) is available in Case's
You must "Attach File" and then "Submit"; the file will not be sent if you do not press "Submit".
© Michael Branicky